Friday, April 30, 2010

Bee Tee

12,5 x 12,5 cm This is one of those paradoxes. One of the most prolific "weeds" is great for bees. They are actually pretty flowers, and fun. Almost every child has blown the seeds to the wind. Moreover, they are healthy and tasty. John, my dog, was in on this one, and helped collect the dandelions for painting. And now I'm going to make dandelion tea for John and I. There's always a bag of tea leaves on hand. We both like it, and we both think it does a body good.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

One of my friends likes dandelions so much so got one tattooed on her arm. And Garrett just brought me a dandelion in from outside a few days ago. It was sweet.

Caladh said...

After I posted this I thought that I could have said something children bringing dandelions and flowers to their mothers. Garrett's dad brought some to me.

Blog Archive

Followers