Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Golden Opportunity

aceo
The good thing about having kids around, is that one can usually find an explanation for something gone wrong.  If the VCR isn't working, check to see if there's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the slot where the movies are supposed to go in.  There was one.
I was getting frustrated trying to get decent photos of paintings to post.  It's been very foggy so the lighting was bad, but today there was sun and I still couldn't get a good picture.  It was like looking at it through blurry eyes and I started to wonder if something had happened to my camera.  I checked the lens, and saw a fingerprint kind of look.  I smiled as I then remembered my four year old grandson had been taking pictures.  He was looking at the lens and I said "Don't touch the lens!"

1 comment:

Bloke said...

Welcome back Mom! I love you!

Blog Archive

Followers