Thursday, December 15, 2011

Roundoff


15,5 x 13 cm
As I watched my grandson learn how to do roundoffs in his gymnastics class, I remembered learning how to do roundoffs in school.  My sister liked gymnastics more than I did.  I liked the sports, like basketball.  But the worst thing about gym was the blue uniforms we had to wear.  Ugly.  And if we didn't have them there nice and clean every Monday, we got in a lot of trouble.
I could have painted stripes to contrast the roundness of the clementines, but since there are so many things we round off like numbers, tips, etc., I decided to round it all off with polka dots.

3 comments:

Bloke said...

I really like this one and I do recognize this bowl. The green really bring out the orange and you have rounded up on this one for sure.

Virginia Floyd said...

I've been away from the computer for awhile. I am loving catching up on what you've been doing. I love the oranges in this one. Beautiful strokes. And I love your comments!

cath said...

je repasse te voir ici dimanche en prenant plus de temps! je t'embrasse!

Blog Archive

Followers