Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In Germany, my husband and I like to pack a picnic and go find a spot to eat, paint, draw, and take pictures with a camera. When we're driving for picnics or on business, we often stop and take pictures, collecting impressions.
The barns and pastures are different in Ostfriesland than the western United States. The older ones are made of brick and attached to the houses. There's more a problem of getting water out of the fields than in to, so the pastures are quite green.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love barns, and I love both types. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

BTW I think that you should have your profile near the top, I was beginning to wonder if you didn't have it marked 'public'. :) (Just my opinion.) Collin loves your blog, we had a lot of fun looking at it together. I really love your paintings. How lucky am I to have some of my own? :) Can't wait for my violinist.

Blog Archive

Followers